Supply Chain Management
The care a flower receives as it travels through the supply chain can greatly affect the amount of enjoyment a customer experiences with the product. A flower's longevity is directly influenced by many factors:
- The time it takes to travel through the chain.
- The temperatures the flowers are exposed to.
- The hydration and feeding protocols used.
- The sanitation measures that are in place.
- The disease and ethylene management programs being followed.
- And many more...
Contact your local FloraLife representative for additional information and/or an evaluation of your current fresh cut flower supply chain management efforts.