We’re here for you! Cut flower care and handling can be overwhelming at times, but FloraLife is always close by and ready to help!
We offer consultation on care and handling topics for every level of the floral industry. We’re readily available to participate in training and educational seminars for your staff or third-party vendors helping to create solutions for the fresh flower challenges you may face.
Topics of Expertise
- Flower chain/distribution best practices, protocols, stages and products.
- Cold chain and temperature management.
- Flower testing & benchmarking.
- Facility audits: air, water, sanitation & process.
- Receiving, shipping, and processing flowers.
- Facility set up and best practices.
- Flower industry introductions.
- Troubleshooting common and difficult challenges of growing, distributing, marketing, and merchandising fresh cut flowers.
- Post-harvest care & handling standards and training.
- Sanitation importance and best practices.
- Fresh cut flower hydration and feeding.
- Plant physiology training.
- Flower disease management and fungus & bacteria.
- Ethylene management. What is ethylene and how to prevent its damages.
- Air and sea freight protocols.
- Floral industry news, innovations, technologies and contacts.
- Sustainability measures, best practices, news, innovations and training.