FloraLife® LeafShine Ready-To-Use Spray
Use FloraLife® LeafShine to add an appealing shine to all hard leaf foliage plants and fresh-cut foliage and flower leaves used in straight bunches or arrangements. This easy, scent-free, and ready-to-use product provides a natural and healthy look to foliage. Spray foliage to clean and enhance for best appearance. Suitable for the entire floral distribution chain, from growers to consumers.
Features & Benefits
- Scent-free formula provides a pleasant, natural scent . . . no offensive odor.
- Shines up foliage for longer enjoyment of green potted plants and foliage in fresh-cut flower arrangements.
- Provides a “natural” shine, not an oily appearance.
- Keeps foliage clean longer, as there are no oily residues to attract dust.
- Removes and keeps water spots and calcium deposits away.
- Ready-to-use product has easy to use sprayer nozzle.
- Reduces water evaporation of leaves.
- Suitable for most foliage plants except those with fragile or hairy leaves, succulents, and ferns. Avoid spraying on flower blooms and buds.
Use Instructions & Dosing
Shake can vigorously before spraying on foliage. Best to apply in room temperatures between 68 – 77° F (20 – 25° C), and avoid spraying in full sunlight.
Spray lightly on tops of foliage/leaves from a distance of 12 – 16 inches (30 – 40cm). Move the can side to side to get a more even coverage of spray and better effect. Hold can upright when spraying. Allow 5 minutes to dry before wrapping or covering the sprayed plant or foliage to assure an appealing shine.
Suitable for most foliage plants except those with fragile or hairy leaves, succulents, and ferns. Avoid spraying on flower blooms and buds.
For plants, repeat treatment twice per month to maintain the natural, healthy looking shine. For fresh-cut flower foliage, no need to repeat. One application will last you through the end of life.