- Treat Asiatic Lilies with Floralife® EthylBloc right after harvest to help prevent ethylene damage.
Hydration after Harvest:
- Use Floralife® PAL and treat for minimum 2 hours (1 tablet for 2 L)
- Re-cut the stems (about 1-2 inches) before placing in hydration solution.
- Remove any leaves that might be below the hydration solution.
Shipping and Storage:
- Asiatic Lilies should be shipped and stored at 36-38°F (less than 3 days) or 32-34°F (more than three days).
Re-Hydration at Store Level and Storage (holding)
- Re-cut the stems and hydrate using a hydration solution such as Floralife® Hydraflor 100 for 1-2 hours (outside of cooler) or 4-12 hours (inside the cooler).
- After hydration, place flowers in a holding flower food treatment such as Floralife® Clear 200 and store in cooler at 36-38°F.
- Re-cut stems (1-2 inches) and place in a flower food vase solution such as Floralife® Bulb Food 300.
- Remove any leaves that might be below the vase solution.
- Use a finishing spray such as Floralife® Finishing Touch® to ensure the flowers freshness.
Special Care Recommendation:
- Removal of the stamen can prevent stains from the pollen but the removal can shorten the vase life.
- Vase life can vary greatly depending on the cultivar