treatment for cut Lily and Alstroemeria
PAL 100 treatment for cut Alstroemeria and Lily is used by growers, floral wholesalers and bouquet makers on lilies and alstroemeria to maintain healthy foliage and flower heads. Place the flowers in the solution containing PAL 100 immediately after cutting or processing. PAL 100 treatment for cut Alstroemeria and Lily aids in water uptake, keeping stems free flowing.
After flowers have been treated with PAL 100 treatment for cut Alstroemeria and Lily by the grower and shipped, a retailer should treat flowers with a hydration solution such as Quick Dip 100 instant hydrating treatment and then transfer to a fresh flower food solution.
- Keeps foliage and flowers fresher.
- Lowers the water pH which increases hydration.
- Can be used on all flower types, including mixed premade cash-and-carry bouquets.
- Effective at room temperature and in storage coolers.
- Prevents bent neck and wilting foliage.
- Inhibits stem blockage.
- Product is clear in all water types.
- Helps reduce flower waste.
||ITEM CODE||PACK SIZE|