concentrated leaf shine formula for fresh cut foliage and potted plant foliage
MaxShine is a water-base concentrated shine for leaves, which was formulated for the cut foliage producers to use it in their process to give the foliage a natural gloss.
For the Entire Floral Channel . . . Professional to End Consumer
Use on foliage plants to clean and enhance for greater appearance.
Features and Benefits
• Shines up foliage for longer enjoyment of green potted plants and cut foliage in flower arrangements.
• Lower cost than leaf shine in pressurized cans.
• Keeps foliage clean longer, as there are no oily residues to attract dust.
• Reduces water evaporation of leaves.
• Provides a pleasant, natural scent . . . no offensive odor.
• Suitable for most foliage plants except those with fragile or hairy leaves, succulents, and ferns. Avoid applying on flower blooms and buds.
|PRODUCT||ITEM CODE||PACK SIZE|
(availability depends upon region)