Express 200 eZ Dose®
powder eZ Dose® delivery system
A fast-dissolving, traceable storage solution, Express 200 eZ Dose® is a convenient holding and shipping treatment. It is made in a micro-perforated packet so it can be directly placed or dropped into a clean flower bucket without having to tear the packet open for use. The micro-perforated holes allow water to penetrate into the packet quickly and dissolve the flower food powder once it hits the water. The fast dissolving patented technology of the packet ensures quick mixing of the contents throughout the entire bucket of water. It is available in premeasured food amounts to accommodate different bucket volumes of water, making the dosage correct for the greatest flower performance.
Express 200 is a unique and innovative storage and transport solution that allows fresh cut flowers to keep fully hydration and fed without having to recut the stem. This special formulation allows you to ship, store and sell with only the one cut at harvest. The unique formulation promotes immediate uptake for hydration and nutrition and keeps stems clear and free flowing, inhibiting premature bud opening, or bent neck.
- Eliminates the need to recut stem ends before placing in a treatment solution
- Helps reduce length of harvest cycle time, allowing for more flexibility in buying and harvesting. For example, a stem harvested at 50 cm can be sold and used as a 50 cm stem because you do not loose the 3 to 5 cm in the recut.
- Helps reduce stress to the flower and reduces the opportunity for pathogens to be introduced in processing and handling
- Reduced stem lengths from the farms can lead to freight savings from reduced shipping weights
- Eliminates steps to help reduce labor in cutting and processing, handling waste, and equipment maintenance
- Provides a balanced formula to lower the pH and increase the speed of flower hydration
Can be used on fresh cut Roses and Roses stored dry for less than two weeks
|treats 1 quarts||81-35052||
|treats 1.5 quarts||81-35049||
|treats 2 quarts||81-35050||
|treats 3 quarts||81-35051||
|treats 4 quarts||81-35053||1,000/cs.|